Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 months already!

I can't believe my Lauralyn is already 2 months old today! It has been so great getting to know you sweet girl. You make me so happy. I love you SO much.

Here are a few pics:

I love this pic...the outfit is from my Aunt Laura
This is from Sarabeth's birthday party...Lauralyn's first birthday party to attend. She loves it outside...it makes her happy, and especially in her daddy's lap.

This was Lauralyn's very first plane ride. She did SO good...no fussing at all. Everyone was saying "what a good little traveler!"


She is in her swing looking at the mobile...I love her big grins.



Daisy just loves to stop the swing so she can look at the baby...LOL. Lauralyn is thinking "I love you Daisy but quit stopping my swing!"

"Tah-dah! I'm 2 months old!"


And pose!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Lauralyn is beautiful!! I love the last two pictures, the captions with them made me laugh.

M & M said...

what incredibly sweet photos!!! and she looks so grown up when she is awake! :)

Unknown said...

Lauralyn is precious! I am Laura's best friend, Paige. She forwarded your blog address to me. I also blog and have found it to be quite an addiction. Laura has kept me in the loop of your family since the family began!

Drop by sometime!
Paige

April said...

What a precious baby. I love her!