Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our little football fan...

So a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon, Adrian and I were watching a football game as we were cleaning around the house. I had Lauralyn laying on the boppy, underneath her baby gym facing AWAY from the TV. So I was doing laundry or something and Adrian was in the kitchen and calls me to come over to where he is and look at the baby. I come in to see that she has arched her back over the boppy, and is just laying there with her hands behind her head and paci in the mouth watching the football game upside down. We start cracking up. Daddy was so proud that she was so interested in watching a football game. Here are the two pics we got once we stopped laughing.

Here is the closeup of just her (the TV is to the right in the pic)
Adrian took this pic so you could see the TV with the refs on the screen...lol.

Her Aunt Bethany was also very proud to see this...she is a big football fan also. Good times. I love this kid!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Those pictures are too funny! I love how she put her hands behind her head!!

Anonymous said...

Of course she was watching Texas play right??? That picture is just too cute!!! Can't wait to see you both on New Years Eve.

Chris and Bethany said...

That is hilarious!

Lindsay said...

So cute!!