Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lauralyn on the Train

So I know I have not uploaded the blog in a while, so I am going to try and start doing it more often. For now, here is a video that I took of Lauralyn on the play train at my parent's house. Adrian had to hold down the button for it to go because she hasn't figured out that part yet. She seemed to like it. She also like the play car. Now dad said he just needs a plan (get it....planes, trains, and automobiles..hehe). Anyway, enjoy the video.

2 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Cute!

Charles and Stacy said...

We are so sorry we had to miss the party when yall left. Wish we could have said goodbye...but I am looking forward to keeping track of your blog till you visit!! LOVE her smile on this train! She has such a huge smile and beautiful eyes! Miss yall!